I've been tagged for a Meme by Cyn. On with the show...
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? We were living in CA and I was already retired. My second occupation was an instructor in the classroom working with special education students. How interesting that was!
2. 5 things on my to do list for today. Meet girlfriends for a day of art shopping. Go to the gym.
Make art. Go out to lunch. Pack suitcase.
3. Snacks I like. Almonds and cashews. Fruit of all sorts. Dark chocolate. Cookies.
4. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire. Travel the world. Donate more to worthy causes.
5. Places I've lived. San Francisco, CA. Honolulu, HI, Guam, Las Vegas, NV & Carefree, AZ
6. Jobs I've had. Gift wrapper (never again!), Artist in Residence, Sales, Teen Counselor, library assistant, program manager.
7. Peeps I want to know more about. Grace, Susan, Jos, Denise
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Double Needle Netting.
The black bracelet uses size 15, 11 seed beads and 3 mm Firepolish beads. The clasp is done in square and peyote stitch.
The gray bracelet uses 3 cut size 11 seed beads and 3mm druks for a slightly different look.
The netting stretches open like a fishing net.
Beaded Ndebele robe of black & gold seed beads. Metal face with multi colored seed beads for hair. She stands 5" tall.
The robe unsnaps to reveal her sacred parts and a black & gold undergarment. She
wear black & gold slippers. The hands are gold charms with hearts in them.