Friday, March 7, 2008

Pay it Forward

Thanks to KiwiEllen, I have joined in the Pay It Forward project.

The first three people who comment on my blog will receive something handmade from me, if they in turn will do the same thing... See the rules below:

Pay It forward rules: I will send a handmade gift (something beaded) to the first 3 people who leave a Comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange (and email me their mailing address), and who make the same pledge on their own blogs. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward meaning you will do the same for three people who comment on your blog. Please click the comment box right below this paragraph and type your comments . Don't forget to send me your snail mail privately.

Victoria

4 comments:

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

I've taken this pledge beffore, and gladly take it again!

Anna (aka momx33xmom)

Ellen said...

Ok, you have convinced me I NEED some of your art my friend ~ smile

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ellen said...

Victoria, I emailed you to let you know I had got your PIF gift but the email bounced - email me my friend - I love it BTW!!!